We know your plight. We see it all the time. You work (or volunteer) at a small, community-based nonprofit and fundraising is overwhelming!
You’ve read some books, attended some webinars and maybe even taken a fundraising course, but you wonder if you’re fundraising as effectively and efficiently as possible. You always find yourself asking “Is there a better way?” … “Is there a smarter way?” … “Is there an easier way?”
You dream of being able to hire a consultant to figure this all out, but you know that’s not in the budget. Furthermore, you wouldn’t have the time to do all of the stuff they recommend anyway. You’re just one person and you have to help deliver the organization’s programs too!
You just need someone to tell you what to do when you get stuck, so you can get back to making our world a better place!
Oh, and it would be nice if there was one go to place with all of the instruction, answers from experts, samples and templates that you need, so you don’t have to waste time searching all over the internet.
That’s exactly what we’ve created with the ELEVATE! Fundraising Accelerator Program.
This fundraising coaching program features premium educational content, live instruction, and ongoing access to fundraising master trainer, Chad Barger, CFRE.
ELEVATE! Fundraising Accelerator Program members receive:
- Access to the Productive Fundraising webinar vault;
- Over 12 hours of video fundraising instruction at your fingertips;
- Almost every area of fundraising is explored with top notch instruction designed to optimize your fundraising;
- All of our recorded webinars are available to you in an easy access anytime/anywhere format;
- Direct access to fundraising master trainer, Chad Barger, CFRE to get your questions answered via a private chat channel (telegram);
- Invitation to “5 Tips from a Productive Fundraiser” live interactive online sessions with fundraising’s top subject matter experts;
- Once per quarter, you’ll have direct access to these leaders in a small group setting and will be able to learn what’s working TODAY to take your fundraising to the next level (with ample time for your questions).
- The session is recorded for those that cannot attend in person (and you’ll also have access to the archive of past sessions)
- Weekly dispatches from Chad on what’s going on in fundraising now and how nonprofits should be responding; (typically a 2-3 minute voice memo with links to resources to dig deeper);
- Access to editable versions of all templates in the Productive Fundraising Resource Library (so you don’t have to recreate them);
- And invitations to networking events at some of the field’s top professional development events (such as AFP ICON & select regional conferences).
Sounds good, right? But how much does it cost? $50 per month. That’s it … no add ons, no extra fees. Just a simple investment of $50 per month.
Participant fees are automatically billed every 30 days to a credit card provided at time of sign up. You may cancel at any time, for any reason.
To put it into context that’s at least 95% off the cost of having a monthly strategy session with one of the field’s leading experts, and guess where this expertise is coming from? (You can learn more about @fundraiserchad HERE). Chad is constantly updating the program content based on research-based evidence of what is working today in small shop nonprofit fundraising.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what one current participant has to say about the program:
“Chad’s fundraising expertise is only surpassed by his desire to learn and willingness to experiment. Being a part of [this program] is a great way to learn about what is working in the world of fundraising while trailblazing what will work in the future!” (Joe Kirkenir, Director of Development & Communications, YMCA of York & York County)
Have questions? You can schedule a quick 15 minute call with Chad to learn more about the program and see if it’s the right fit for you.
Now are you ready? Click below to join the accelerator today!