We know your plight. We see it all the time. You work (or volunteer) at a small, community-based nonprofit and fundraising is overwhelming!
You’ve read some books, attended some webinars and maybe even taken a fundraising course, but you wonder if you’re fundraising as efficiently as possible. You always find yourself asking “Is there a better way?”
You dream of being able to hire a consultant to figure this all out, but you know that’s not in the budget. Furthermore, you wouldn’t have the time to do all of that anyway. You’re just one person and you have to help deliver the organization’s programs too!
You just need someone to tell you what to do when you get stuck, so you can get back to making our world a better place!
Oh, and it would be nice if there was one go to place with all of the instruction, answers from experts, samples and templates that you need, so you don’t have to waste time searching all over the internet.
That’s exactly what we’ve created with the ELEVATE! Fundraising Community.
Community members are committed to improving the fundraising operation at the nonprofit they serve. Inside the community we go beyond fundraising theory and best practice … you can get that lots of places (we recommend our Online Fundraising Certificate Program). Instead, we focus on how to optimize your fundraising by working smarter, not harder.
This online community and group coaching program features premium educational content, live instruction, peer support, and ongoing access to fundraising master trainer, Chad Barger, CFRE.
ELEVATE! Fundraising Community members receive:
- Access to the Productive Fundraising webinar vault;
- Over 12 hours of video fundraising instruction at your fingertips;
- Almost every area of fundraising is explored with top notch instruction designed to optimize your fundraising;
- All of our recorded webinars are available to you in an easy access anytime/anywhere format;
- Direct access to fundraising master trainer, Chad Barger, CFRE to get your questions answered via a private chat channel (telegram);
- Invitation to “5 Tips from a Productive Fundraiser” live interactive online sessions with fundraising’s top subject matter experts;
- Once per quarter, you’ll have direct access to these leaders in a small group setting and will be able to learn what’s working TODAY to take your fundraising to the next level (with ample time for your questions).
- The session is recorded for those that cannot attend in person (and you’ll also have access to the archive of past sessions)
- Weekly dispatches from Chad on what’s going on in fundraising now and how nonprofits should be responding; (typically a 2-3 minute voice memo with links to resources to dig deeper);
- Access to editable versions of all templates in the Productive Fundraising Resource Library (so you don’t have to recreate them);
- And invitations to networking events at some of the field’s top professional development events (such as AFP ICON & select regional conferences).
Sounds good, right? But how much does it cost? $50 per month. That’s it … no add ons, no extra fees. Just a simple investment of $50 per month.
Participant fees are automatically billed every 30 days to a credit card provided at time of sign up. You may cancel at any time, for any reason.
To put it into context that’s at least 95% off the cost of having a monthly strategy session with one of the field’s leading experts, and guess where this expertise is coming from? (You can learn more about @fundraiserchad HERE). Chad is constantly updating the program content based on research-based evidence of what is working today in small shop nonprofit fundraising.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what one current participant has to say about the program:
“Chad’s fundraising expertise is only surpassed by his desire to learn and willingness to experiment. Being a part of [this program] is a great way to learn about what is working in the world of fundraising while trailblazing what will work in the future!” (Joe Kirkenir, Director of Development & Communications, YMCA of York & York County)
Have questions? You can schedule a quick 15 minute call with Chad to learn more about the program and see if it’s the right fit for you.
Now are you ready? Click below to join the community today!