All of my webinar recordings …
All of my samples and (editable) templates …
And you can send me quick questions anytime (plus lots of other perks) … for just $10 per month!
We know your plight. We see it all the time. You work (or volunteer) at a small, community-based nonprofit and fundraising is overwhelming!
You’ve read some books, attended some webinars and maybe even taken a fundraising course, but you wonder if you’re fundraising as effectively and efficiently as possible. You always find yourself asking “Is there a better way?” … “Is there a smarter way?” … “Is there an easier way?”
You dream of being able to hire a consultant to figure this all out, but you know that’s not in the budget. Furthermore, you wouldn’t have the time to do all of the stuff they recommend anyway. You’re just one person and you have to help deliver the organization’s programs too!
You just need quick answers when you get stuck, so you can get back to making our world a better place!
Oh, and it would be nice if there was ONE go to place with all of the instruction, answers from experts, samples and templates that you need, so you don’t have to waste time searching all over the internet.
That’s exactly what we’ve created with the @fundraiserchad All Access Pass.
The pass grants you unlimited, on demand access to premium educational content, live instruction, and ongoing access to fundraising master trainer and coach, Chad Barger, CFRE.
@fundraiserchad season pass holders receive:
- Access to the Productive Fundraising webinar vault;
- 15+ hours of on demand video fundraising instruction at your fingertips;
- Almost every area of fundraising is explored with top notch instruction designed to optimize your fundraising;
- All of our recorded webinars are available to you in an easy access anytime/anywhere format;
- Each video includes links to the templates and samples to help you immediately put best practice into action.
- Answers to your fundraising & nonprofit management questions;
- Live monthly group video chat with @fundraiserchad featuring the latest in fundraising news/research plus a prize pack giveaway for one attendee (books, gear, stuff Chad likes, etc.);
- Direct access to @fundraiserchad for quick questions via email (he’s essentially on standby to help you and your team whenever you get stuck). Each all access pass holder is granted four quick question emails per month.
- Invitation to “What’s Changing in Fundraising & How Nonprofits Can Adapt” webinar summit;
- Join fundraiserchad and a guest expert or two to review the latest research on what’s working in the industry today;
- The session is typically held in May or June and is recorded for those that cannot attend in person (and you’ll also have access to the archive of past summits);
- Access to an expanded and editable fundraising resource library;
- Access to editable versions of all templates in the Productive Fundraising Resource Library (so you don’t have to recreate them);
- Exclusive access to many additional resources not available to non-pass holders;
- Access to specialized sample files for public libraries and museums;
- All Access Pass includes access to all content and services with the exception of one on one guided coaching programs and client scheduled live trainings and presentations.
- And finally, you can book 30 minute zoom executive coaching sessions with Chad at the discounted rate of $95 (USD) and have Chad review your fundraising documents at the discounted rate of $45 (USD).
Sounds good, right? But how much does it cost? $10 per month. That’s it … no add ons, no extra fees. Just a simple investment of $10 per month. Participant fees are automatically billed every 30 days to a credit card provided at time of sign up. You may cancel at any time, for any reason.
To put it into context that’s at least 95% off the cost of having a monthly strategy session with one of the field’s leading experts, and guess where this expertise is coming from? (You can learn more about @fundraiserchad HERE). Chad is constantly updating his content based on research-based evidence of what is working today in small shop nonprofit fundraising.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some current pass holders have to say …
“Chad’s advice is always applicable and immediately actionable. I appreciate his unique combination of creativity and practicality that gets me where I need to go.“ (Jasmine Sneed, Partnership Development Director, Frederick Rescue Mission, Frederick, MD)
“Chad’s fundraising expertise is only surpassed by his desire to learn and willingness to experiment. Being an all access pass holder is a great way to learn about what is working in the world of fundraising while trailblazing what will work in the future!” (Joe Kirkenir, Director of Development & Communications, YMCA of the Roses, York, PA)
Now are you ready? Click below to purchase your All Access Pass today!