Coaching clients work with Chad on an ongoing basis and receive the clarity, support and resources that they need to take their fundraising to the next level. We start with an onboarding survey and assessment meeting. Then, twenty minute phone calls are held every 2 weeks to keep you moving forward. Phone calls are supported by unlimited email correspondence. Then every six months we sit down face to face and prioritize what we’ll work on next (we call these “calibration meetings”). Most clients find that this is just the right amount of guidance to keep them moving forward with their fund development efforts.
Here are some of the areas in which Chad typically coaches clients:
- Capital Campaigns
- Fundraising Planning & Strategy
- Donor Stewardship Programs
- Recurring Monthly Donation Programs
- Fundraising Event Optimization
- Small Shop Fundraising Systems
- Nonprofit Formation
- Personal Productivity (for anyone, not just nonprofit execs)
If you are ready to discuss the specific needs of your organization, the first step is to schedule a call with Chad.