Productive Fundraising’s fundraising training sessions for nonprofit organizations are designed to improve fundraising efficiency & effectiveness. Most topics are appropriate for either staff members with fundraising responsibilities and/or the fundraising staff of the members/agencies your organization may serve.
Standard training sessions include:
- What’s Changing in Fundraising & How Nonprofits Should Adapt
- How to Fix Your Productivity to Amp Up Your Fundraising Results
- How to Get Your Board to Fundraise
- How to Keep All Those Donors You Worked So Hard to Get
- Monthly Giving: Your Nonprofit Sustainability Plan
- 10 Quick Tips to Super Charge Your Next Fundraising Appeal
- Productive Events: Optimizing Your Nonprofit’s Events to Fuel Fundraising Growth
- Where to Find Potential Donors to Support Your Cause
- How to Get Donor Visits & Navigate the Asking Process
- Event Sponsors: How to Find Them & Create a Win-Win
- Fundraising Planning Pitfalls & Pointers
- Demystifying Grant Seeking
All sessions are presented by fundraising master trainer, Chad Barger, CFRE. Custom training sessions are also available (but require significant lead time).
Want to look at dates or ask some questions? Schedule a call with Chad so he can learn more about your organization and unique training needs.