- This event has passed.
Optimized Fundraising Appeals (Intensive Program)
October 8, 2018 - October 27, 2018$225
During this three week intensive fundraising training program you will generate a donor-centric fundraising appeal letter that is both more likely to get opened, and more likely to be responded to. You’ll learn the best techniques for fundraising direct mail letters that come from research and real life results.
We’ve seen nonprofit organizations DOUBLE the results from their year end appeal after implementing what they learned in this program!
At the end of the three week program you’ll have:
- a completed appeal letter;
- a plan for the package (envelope, reply device, etc.); and
- an implementation plan/timeline
And we guide you along the entire process through group and individual coaching calls.
Here’s the program schedule:
- Week 1 (October 8-12) = Learning Week
- You’ll watch a series of video modules which explain the current best practices in fundraising appeal writing — you can watch these at the time that suits you best.
- On Friday (at noon eastern) you’ll participate in a 60 minute group coaching call to discuss what you learned and have your questions answered.
- Week 2 (October 15-19) = Application Week
- You’ll complete a series of planning worksheets and checklists to gather everything that you will need to draft your appeal letter.
- On Friday (at noon eastern) you’ll participate in a 60 minute group coaching call to have your questions answered and troubleshoot any challenges that you’ve encountered.
- Week 3 (October 22-26) = Forging Week
- You’ll take the information that you learned and the materials that you gathered and draft your appeal letter.
- Midweek you’ll have a one on one 30 minute coaching call for us to provide feedback and recommendations on your draft.
- On Friday (at noon eastern) you’ll participate in a 30 minute group wrap up call to answer any final questions, review next steps and celebrate success!
To successfully complete this program, you’ll need to set aside approximately four hours each week (including the coaching calls). We recommend blocking out a half day each week, but you can do whatever works best for your schedule. And your fundraising colleagues can go through it will you and are welcome to join you for the coaching calls.
This 3 week intensive program costs $225. That’s $225 for an optimized appeal letter that we’ve seen get incredible results with other nonprofit organizations … a great return on investment.