Coaching clients work directly with Chad on an ongoing basis and receive the clarity, support and resources that they need to take their fundraising to the next level. Areas of emphasis often include:
- Improving donor retention;
- Optimized mail appeals;
- Maximizing revenue from special events;
- Getting out of the office for more face to face donor visits;
- Moving donors to recurring monthly giving;
- Increasing board engagement in the fundraising process;
- Preparing for and conducting a capital campaign; and
- Improving personal productivity skills
A thirty-minute coaching call is held monthly to keep your team moving forward. The coaching process begins with an onboarding process that results in a prioritized list of focus areas. Phone calls are supported by unlimited email correspondence and fundraising document reviews. You have full access to our entire resource library of samples, templates, checklists and guides (translation: you never have to start from scratch on anything fundraising-related). Most clients find that this is just the right amount of guidance to keep them moving forward with their fund development efforts.
Intrigued? Complete this eligibility form to see if your organization is a good fit for this program. If so we’ll follow up with more details and schedule a time for you to chat with Chad.