Are you ready to move forward with putting the 7 Keys to Fundraising Success into action at your nonprofit organization? Would you like step by step training on how to make this a reality? Would you like direct access to fundraising master trainer Chad Barger, CFRE, CNP to answer your questions during implementation?
Well, our Fundraising Optimization Guided Training Program provides just that …
The program is broken up into 7 phases to allow us to focus on each of the 7 Keys to Fundraising Success:
- ADOPT A “RETENTION FIRST” FUNDRAISING PHILOSOPHY
- SEND RESPONSE OPTIMIZED MAIL APPEALS
- JUST 2 EVENTS PER YEAR WITH A FOCUS ON SPONSORS, NOT ATTENDEES
- OUTSOURCE YOUR GRANT WRITING
- BUILD PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE TOP 10% OF DONORS
- CONVERT AS MUCH OF THE BOTTOM 90% AS POSSIBLE TO RECURRING MONTHLY GIVING
- PRIORITIZE SELF CARE
During each phase you’ll be provided with on demand training videos that enable you to learn best practices at your own pace. You’ll also receive samples, checklists and editable templates that you can simply adapt for your nonprofit organization.
After viewing the training videos and beginning to implement the recommendations, you’ll be able to schedule a 30 minute call on each topic area with Chad. You’ll do this on your timeline. There’s no deadline and you won’t be rushed (but most participants take six to nine months to complete it).
After completing the program you’ll know how to best implement the 7 Keys to Fundraising Success in your shop (and have the tools to do so).
Alright, alright … so how much does it cost?
- Program Cost = $1,290
- Payment Plan = $215 per month for 6 months
- 10% Prepayment Discount = $1,161 total cost
- 10% Discount for @fundraiserchad all access pass holders (which they can stack with the prepayment discount for 20% off)
Ready to get started? Complete the enrollment form.
Have questions? Send Chad a note or schedule a quick call.